DNA Down Underwith Blaine Bettinger
One day events
The program in each city (other than Sydney) will generally feature:
- a full day program in two streams in two theatres each day
- stream 1 – 7 presentations – plenary sessions and intermediate/advanced presentations
- stream 2 – 2 to 4 beginner / intermediate presentations during the afternoon
- five presentations in stream 1 will be done by Blaine Bettinger
- other presentations (both streams) will be done by two other presenters in each city
- an exhibition by supporting partners / sponsors, societies and DNA interest groups
- prizes and special offers
CLICK HERE for an early provisional program (one-day events) – updated 3 November 2018.
Most of the program will have three streams. There will be sufficient program difference, variety and choice for those also doing other cities to benefit from the full program in Sydney as well (a discount on the full three-day event will be available to those doing another city as well).
CLICK HERE for an early provisional program (three-days in Sydney) – updated 26 November 2018.
CLICK HERE for more details on the Sydney conference.